Thursday 3 October 2019

PROMOTION POSTER | The Fashion Institute Guild Present the 2019 Fashion Impact Awards

THE FASHION INSTITUTE GUILD PRESENTS
2019 Fashion Impact Awards


It was an honor to be part of this amazing night. I was asked to donate a few original sketches to be auction off the night of the event along with a garment. To my surprise, they picked out my sketches as their promotion material. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!  This event was to raise money for aspiring Midwest Fashion Designers like myself...and the Fashion Impact Awards was a huge success. Congratulation to all the winners! 



Shout out to Mindy Duff and Shelley Hourigan, for representing my label! You guys looked stunning. 





INVITATION 



PROGRAM





 










2019 Fashion Impact Awards Red Carpet
Photos by Debra Kaplan












No comments:

Post a Comment